In this video, I answer: “Is eating disorder recovery possible?” Key takeaways:
- First, I share the importance of finding your own definition of “recovery/recovered”
- Next, I share what my definition was for myself
- Then, I share what my life looks like now, post-recovery
All links and other resources mentioned in the video are listed at the bottom of this article.
OTHER VIDEOS IN THIS SERIES:
- “How long does eating disorder recovery take?” https://youtu.be/CwDjkoRuxdo
- “Food & Exercise in Eating Disorder Recovery” https://youtu.be/nVTGj7VNXpw
- “How did I find the courage to share my story?” https://youtu.be/JA77yrbxqiw
Video Links + Resources:
- NEDA – Evidence-Based Eating Disorder Treatment: https://www.nationaleatingdisorders.org/types-treatment
- Articles about eating disorder recovery on Libero: https://liberomagazine.com/eatingdisorders/
- Recovery stories on Libero: https://liberomagazine.com/stories
DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical professional; I am simply someone who has lived through various mental health struggles. Any opinions (unless stated otherwise) are my own and nothing mentioned in these videos should be considered medical advice. Always talk to a medical professional and/or your own recovery team before making any changes to your lifestyle or treatment plan.
If you enjoyed this article, please donate $2
As a nonprofit, we rely on donations to keep our magazine and community running. If you enjoyed this article, please consider donating:
Report ad as harmful | Ad Policy
Don't Like Seeing Ads? We are a nonprofit and ads are one way we raise money to keep our site and projects going. If you don't like to see ads on our site, signup for monthly donations and help us fully fund ourselves through donations!
The opinions and information shared in this article may not represent that of Libero Network Society. We hold no liability for any harm that may incur from reading content on our site. Please always consult your own medical professionals before making any changes to your medication, activities, or recovery process.