Support Libero for #GivingTuesday!
Who are we?
Libero is a nonprofit community magazine written by people for people. Our mission is to champion mental health and foster a community of support based on sharing stories and celebrating freedom. Our vision is for a world free from stigma, where no one feels alone. (nonprofit incorporation number: S—0062089)
We accomplish our mission by providing a platform for sharing stories through our “Free From” Project, advocating mental well-being through our online magazine, offering professional resources and support through our Ask An Expert Column, and spreading our message of hope and freedom through our social community.
What is #GivingTuesday?
#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Celebrated on the Tuesday following Thanksgiving (in the U.S.) and the widely recognized shopping events Black Friday and Cyber Monday, #GivingTuesday kicks off the charitable season, when many focus on their holiday and end-of-year giving.
How does Giving Tuesday benefit us?
As a small nonprofit organization, donations are what keep us running. We have two major campaigns each year, one for Giving Tuesday and one for Mental Health Month. Giving Tuesday is currently our largest and most important campaign.
The funds we raise during Giving Tuesday allow us to:
- Keep our online magazine up and running
- Expand our community by attending fairs such as Recovery Day BC
- Distribute print materials that spread the word about our resources and online community
- Organizational costs such as annual registration fees, educational resources, and necessary tools
A successful campaign will also allow us to:
- Launch new projects (such as a Podcast)
- Create additional resources (such as a print magazine)
- Host our own events and attend more in-person events
Sponsorships and Collaborations
If you own a business or company interested in sponsoring us or doing a product or project collaboration, please contact us