To make a donation, please use the form below
Choose a preset option or enter the amount you wish to donate and click “donate now” to expand the donation form.
To donate via cheque, please send cheques to:
Libero Network Society
PO Box 61647 Brookswood
If you’d like to receive updates via our newsletter, Subscribe Here.
Support Our Magazine Monthly
Did you know Libero is a nonprofit magazine? While other sites may block content behind subscription fees, we don’t want to do that because we want our articles and resources to be available to anyone who needs them.
Help us continue fighting stigma and offering support for years to come by signing up for monthly donations!
(if you’d rather give a one time donation, use the next form)
Why Donate to Libero?
Libero is a registered nonprofit magazine. Many publications monetize themselves through subscriptions and premium services, but we want our articles and resources to be available to anyone who needs them. This means we depend on the generosity of individuals and businesses to keep our magazine running.
Where the money goes:
- To keep our website running (we are a nonprofit, but hosting companies aren’t!)
- Print resources and materials (to distribute at events, coffee shops, on campuses, etc.)
- Attending local events (to help promote Libero and expand our reach)
- Expanding our projects and resources (so we can offer more to the Libero community)
- Paying key team members (so our projects can continue running)
Sponsorships and Collaborations
If you own a business or company interested in sponsoring us or doing a product or project collaboration, please contact us
Libero is an incorporated nonprofit magazine (incorporation number: S—0062089) sharing stories and offering support for mental health. In addition to our own articles, we partner with bloggers, republishing their work and increasing their exposure, which, in turn, provides our readers with even more great content.
OUR MISSION is to advocate mental health and foster a community of support based on sharing stories and celebrating freedom.
OUR VISION is for a world free from stigma, where no one feels alone.
Acceptance of self and others. Holistic health through balanced living. Proactivity in recovery. Freedom through self-expression.
- Online Magazine (support-oriented writing)
- Ask an Expert Column (panel of medical professionals)
- Community Stories (sharing stories, voicing freedom)
- #FreedomIs (celebrating freedom, ending stigma)
- #StopFitspiration (promoting body positive fitness)
- Resources Database (helplines, recovery tools, books)
- Bloggers Network (sharing bloggers’ content)
- Facebook Community Group and Eating Disorder Support Group
To learn more about us, visit our About page.