General Donation Form
Enter the amount you’d like to donate followed by your information:
Donate to Libero Monthly
Though other online publications are starting to charge monthly subscriptions for their content, as a nonprofit, we want our articles to be available free of charge. This means we rely on ongoing donations to keep our magazine running and our website growing.
If you enjoy our content, please sign up to support us monthly! (you can change your mind at any time)
Why Donate to Libero?
Libero is a registered nonprofit magazine. Many publications monetize themselves through subscriptions and premium services, but we want our articles and resources to be available to anyone who needs them. This means we depend on the generosity of individuals and businesses to keep our magazine running.
Where the money goes:
- To keep our website running (we are a nonprofit, but hosting companies aren’t!)
- Print resources and materials (to distribute at events, coffee shops, on campuses, etc.)
- Attending local events (to help promote Libero and expand our reach)
- Expanding our projects and resources (so we can offer more to the Libero community)
- Paying key team members (so our projects can continue running)
Sponsorships and Collaborations
If you own a business or company interested in sponsoring us or doing a product or project collaboration, please contact us
Libero is an incorporated nonprofit magazine (incorporation number: S—0062089) sharing stories and offering support for mental health. In addition to our own articles, we partner with bloggers, republishing their work and increasing their exposure, which, in turn, provides our readers with even more great content.
OUR MISSION is to advocate mental health and foster a community of support based on sharing stories and celebrating freedom.
OUR VISION is for a world free from stigma, where no one feels alone.
Acceptance of self and others. Holistic health through balanced living. Proactivity in recovery. Freedom through self-expression.
- Online Magazine (support-oriented writing)
- Ask an Expert Column (panel of medical professionals)
- Community Stories (sharing stories, voicing freedom)
- “Free From” Photo campaign (celebrating freedom, ending stigma)
- #StopFitspiration (promoting body positive fitness)
- Resources Database (helplines, recovery tools, books)
- Bloggers Network (sharing bloggers’ content)
- Contributors Community (community of our volunteer contributors)
To learn more about us, visit our About page.