Our mission is to champion mental health and foster community through sharing stories and celebrating freedom. Each donation helps us along the way.
Will you consider donating?
Who are we?
Libero is a nonprofit community magazine written by people for people. Our mission is to champion mental health and foster community through sharing stories and celebrating freedom. . Our vision is for a world free from stigma, where no one feels alone. (nonprofit incorporation number: S—0062089)
We accomplish our mission by providing a platform for sharing stories through our “Free From” Project, advocating mental well-being through our online magazine, offering professional resources and support through our Ask An Expert Column, and spreading our message of hope and freedom through our social community.
The funds we raise allow us to:
- Keep our online magazine up and running
- Expand our community by attending fairs
- Distribute print materials that spread the word about our resources and online community
- Organizational costs such as annual registration fees, educational resources, and necessary tools
- Launch new projects (such as a Podcast)
- Create additional resources (such as a print magazine)
- Host our own events and attend more in-person events
Sponsorships and Collaborations
If you own a business or company interested in sponsoring us or doing a product or project collaboration, please contact us