Please Support our Work During COVID-19
We provide peer support for mental health through our articles and online community. Since the pandemic, we experienced a 50% increase in views between March and April and our site views for April 2020 were 115% higher than April of last year! However, our fundraising activities have been limited to online donations exclusively because of social distancing.
Our nonprofit work is needed now more than ever. Please support us so we can offering support to those who need it through COVID-19 and beyond!
Please donate using the form below:
Who are we?
Libero Network Society is a BC registered incorporated not-for-profit organization (#S—0062089) founded in 2010 by Lauren Bersaglio. We are an online peer support network offering community, resources, and encouragement to those living with mental health conditions.
Our Mission is to champion mental health and foster community so those living with mental health conditions can know they aren’t alone and that freedom is possible. Our Vision is for a world free from stigma, where no one feels ashamed of or alone in their struggles.
We accomplish our mission by providing a platform for sharing stories through our “Free From” Project, advocating mental well-being through our online magazine, offering professional resources and support through our Ask An Expert Column, and spreading our message of hope and freedom through our social community.
The funds we raise allow us to:
- Keep our online magazine up and running
- Expand our community by attending fairs
- Distribute print materials that spread the word about our resources and online community
- Organizational costs such as annual registration fees, educational resources, and necessary tools
- Launch new projects (such as a Podcast)
- Create additional resources (such as a print magazine)
- Host our own events and attend more in-person events
Sponsorships and Collaborations
If you own a business or company interested in sponsoring us or doing a product or project collaboration, please contact us