Our mission is to champion mental health and foster community through sharing stories and celebrating freedom. Each donation helps us along the way.
Click here or scroll down to learn more about who we are and how your donation helps!
We are currently running our Mental Health Month campaign. Our goal is to raise $2,000 by May 31st. Will you help us get there?
Click here to learn more about our MHM “It Gets Better” campaign!
Who are we?
Libero Network Society is a BC registered incorporated not-for-profit organization (#S—0062089) founded in 2010 by Lauren Bersaglio. We are an online peer support network offering community, resources, and encouragement to those living with mental health conditions.
Our Mission is to champion mental health and foster community so those living with mental health conditions can know they aren’t alone and that freedom is possible. Our Vision is for a world free from stigma, where no one feels ashamed of or alone in their struggles.
We accomplish our mission by providing a platform for sharing stories through our “Free From” Project, advocating mental well-being through our online magazine, offering professional resources and support through our Ask An Expert Column, and spreading our message of hope and freedom through our social community.
The funds we raise allow us to:
- Keep our online magazine up and running
- Expand our community by attending fairs
- Distribute print materials that spread the word about our resources and online community
- Organizational costs such as annual registration fees, educational resources, and necessary tools
- Launch new projects (such as a Podcast)
- Create additional resources (such as a print magazine)
- Host our own events and attend more in-person events
Read our Case for Support to learn more!
Sponsorships and Collaborations
If you own a business or company interested in sponsoring us or doing a product or project collaboration, please contact us