In this video, I discuss how long eating disorder recovery takes. Key takeaways:
- Everyone’s recovery is different and will take different amounts of time
- Don’t fall into the comparison trap
- My experience and recovery timeline
All links and other resources mentioned in the video are listed at the bottom of this article.
OTHER VIDEOS IN THIS SERIES:
- “Is Recovery from an Eating Disorder Possible?” https://youtu.be/VCUK-koIxE0
- “Food & Exercise in Eating Disorder Recovery” https://youtu.be/nVTGj7VNXpw
- “How did I find the courage to share my story?” https://youtu.be/JA77yrbxqiw
Video Links + Resources:
- “How Long Will Recovery Take”  Video: https://youtu.be/CMFzE_y4_mQ
DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical professional; I am simply someone who has lived through various mental health struggles. Any opinions (unless stated otherwise) are my own and nothing mentioned in these videos should be considered medical advice. Always talk to a medical professional and/or your own recovery team before making any changes to your lifestyle or treatment plan.
The opinions and information shared in this article may not represent that of Libero Network Society. We hold no liability for any harm that may incur from reading content on our site. Please always consult your own medical professionals before making any changes to your medication, activities, or recovery process.