I was asked: “How did you find the courage to share your story?” So in this video, I answer that question. Key takeaways:
- Why I first shared my eating disorder story
- What my experience was after sharing
- Some things to consider (pros/cons) before you share your story
OTHER VIDEOS IN THIS SERIES:
- “Is Eating Disorder Recovery Possible?” https://youtu.be/VCUK-koIxE0
- “How long does eating disorder recovery take?” https://youtu.be/CwDjkoRuxdo
- “Food & Exercise in Eating Disorder Recovery” https://youtu.be/nVTGj7VNXpw
DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical professional; I am simply someone who has lived through various mental health struggles. Any opinions (unless stated otherwise) are my own and nothing mentioned in these videos should be considered medical advice. Always talk to a medical professional and/or your own recovery team before making any changes to your lifestyle or treatment plan.
The opinions and information shared in this article may not represent that of Libero Network Society. We hold no liability for any harm that may incur from reading content on our site. Please always consult your own medical professionals before making any changes to your medication, activities, or recovery process.