Libero Network Society User Terms and Conditions
The views and opinions expressed in any articles, videos, or other Content found on our Site or through any of our Services are those of the Author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official views, beliefs, or opinions of Libero Network Society. In addition, any advice, tips, or recommendations made within any articles, videos, or other content found on our Site or through any of our Services should not be taken as medical or personal advice. Always consult with a medical professional and/or your recovery team. Libero Network Society holds no liability for any potential harm, danger, or otherwise damage that may be caused by choosing to follow content from any articles, videos, or other Content found on our Site or through any of our Services.
NOTE: as an organization, we do not provide emergency support. If you are in crisis, please call 911 or go to your nearest emergency department for assistance.
Table of Contents:
Site: liberomagazine.com and any of our sister, child, or parent sites.
Service: Our Site, Community Group(s), Forums, Columns, and any other project or feature provided by Libero network Society.
Content: any “content” or media such as written work, videos, photography, comments, emails, form submissions, etc.
Users: site visitors, readers, Libero community members, Libero management or site admin (in short, anyone who accesses our Site or Services).
Submission(s): any literary content you send in for consideration to be published on the Site.
Author: any individual who submits content to our site with the intention of having it published, including articles, and “Free from” stories (“Submissions”).
By making a donation through any of our online donation forms you agree that the funds are supporting our ongoing mission and are not part of an exchange for specific goods or services. Therefore, donations are non-refundable with exception only if a proven technical error has occurred.
(ii) Logos, Hashtags, and Branding
(iii) Links to Other Websites
This website contains links to other websites that are operated by third parties. Libero Network Society does not accept any liability over the content of these third-party sites. The existence of these links do not constitute an endorsement of such websites, and your linking to these sites is at your own risk.
(iv) Content Accuracy
While all reasonable efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of content, no responsibility can be taken for any error or omission. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Libero’s website or social media channels shall create any warranty not expressly made in these terms of service or imposed by law.
(v) Intellectual Property
(vi) Limitation of Liability
Libero Network Society does not guarantee that access to this website, services, or community groups will be uninterrupted, that this website will be free from viruses or that this website cannot be tampered with by third parties. This website and the information are provided on an ‘as is’ basis, with no warranties of any kind whatsoever, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, any warranties or any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Use of this website and the information is entirely at the user’s sole risk. In no event will Libero Network Society be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to this website. Your sole and exclusive remedy for dissatisfaction with this website and/or information is to stop using the site and the information.
(vii) Modification of Terms and Conditions
Libero Network Society may modify the terms of this agreement on this site. You agree to periodically review this agreement to be aware of any such revisions. Should the revision be unacceptable to you, you agree to stop accessing this site. Your continued use of this website following such notification of any such revision(s) shall be deemed as acceptance of and agreement to abide by all such revisions.
(viii) Change or Removal of Site’s Content
We reserve the right to change any and all content contained on the Site at any time without notice. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us.
4. Content Submitted By You (including Submissions):
(A) General Content
You agree that any Content (excluding direct, private inquiries) you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via this site or any of our services is non-confidential and that we shall have a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive license to use any such Content in connection with the Service and our business (and any successor), including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Content in any media formats and through any media channels (social media, in print, printable downloads, etc).
(B) Submission Terms (Submissions by Authors/Volunteers/Interviewees/Contributors/Bloggers)
Copyright for Content submitted for publishing “Submissions” (i.e. articles, “Free from” stories) resides with the Author and the Author will be attributed for their work in an Author byline, bio box, or equivalent. Note that though we do our best, full Author attribution isn’t always possible when sharing on social media.
(ii) Exclusive Serial Rights:
You agree that any Submission(s) you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via this site or any of our services is non-confidential and that we will have Worldwide Exclusive Serial Rights to publish and distribute it in connection with the Service and our business (and any successor), including without limitation for promoting and redistributing part or all of the Submission in any media formats and through any media channels (social media, in print, printable downloads, etc).
Submissions made to our site cannot be republished on any other platform, including but not limited to: blogs, other publications (online or print), and writing platforms such as Medium.
Submissions can be shared in part on social media and other platforms by sharing an excerpt (maximum 300 words) of the Submission along with a link to the full Submission where it appears on our site (liberomagazine.com).
(iii) Submission Anonymization:
Once published, Submissions cannot be removed from our Site or services. Eligible content may be anonymized where possible, where the full name of the Author will be changed to the first name and last initial.
Submissions from Experts to our Ask An Expert Column are excluded from anonymization and must remain listed under the full name and credentials of the Expert and cannot be made anonymous in the future.
(iv) Adapting Published Submissions
Once published, the content within Submissions cannot change. This maintains the integrity of our publication as comments, likes, and shares by others are based on the original content. However, updates can be made as dated notes added within the original Submission. Libero retains the right to reject adaptations deemed irrelevant, redundant, or inappropriate (i.e. if the update goes against any of our guidelines or terms or may be triggering or harmful to readers).
(v) Right to Edit for Quality
Libero and our editors reserve the right to edit Submissions for quality. This includes editing for grammar, spelling, punctuation, and readability. If changes are required that may alter or confuse the main message of the Submission, we will request the Author first edit the piece themselves and resubmit for review to avoid any misrepresentation.
(vi) Right to Remove
Libero reserves the right to remove any content from our site, social media channels, or other platforms without notice to Authors or users.
5. Use of the Site and Services
You understand that all Content posted by Users, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the User from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not us, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service or Site. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site or Service.
Users understand that Libero Network Society reserves the right to monitor, moderate, and remove any comments or posts the organization feels go against these Terms and Conditions and/or our community standards. Comments may be removed and users banned at our discretion.
1. the Site and our social media channels (including community groups) are to be used for your personal use only and use of any of our content for commercial purposes or to obtain financial gain are strictly prohibited.
2. You may not post to the Site or any of our social channels any message or material that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, profane, threatening, racially or sexually or otherwise discriminatory, offensive, inaccurate, in breach of confidence or a third party’s intellectual property rights or which otherwise includes objectionable material of any kind or nature, that encourages or engages in conduct that could constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or which has a disruptive influence on the normal flow of a message board. You must not impersonate any other person or entity, whether actual or fictitious. If you feel that any of the terms and conditions have been broken by users, please contact us.
3. Libero Network Society reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time to edit, alter, delete or move any material whatsoever posted to, appearing on, or distributed by our organization and you. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate a User’s access to the Site or any Services.
4. Any comments posted publicly on the Site or Services are considered public and can be used by the organization in reports, presentations, and promotional material.
You agree to not use the Service to:
a. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
b. harm minors in any way;
c. impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Site official, Libero Network Society employee, contributor, or volunteer, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
d. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
e. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
f. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, or which would violate any right of publicity, right of privacy or other right of any party without first obtaining permission of the owner of such right. This includes group or individual portraits of people taken by professional photographers. Photos of people may only be used with the permission of the individual whose image is portrayed (or for minors, the permission of their parent or guardian). This includes celebrities and professional athletes, as well as ordinary citizens;
g. upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
h. upload, post, email, link, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
i. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
j. intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, province, state, national or international law;
k. “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
l. collect or store personal data about other Users;
m. link to or refer to Content not allowed under these TOS;
n. otherwise use the service in a manner deemed inappropriate by us.
The following Content is also prohibited:
- Pro-anorexia/Pro-bulimia or similar content
- Content promoting dieting/restricting behaviour
- Content implying drug use or binge drinking.
- Content promoting Thinspiration/Bonespiration or Fitspiration
- Content implying or supporting self-harm/suicidal acts
- Content of or implying sexual/physical abuse
- Sexually explicit content such as pornographic images or videos
User agrees to indemnify and hold us, our parents, friends, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of User’s use of the Site, the violation of these TOS by User, or the infringement by User, or any other user of User’s account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (I) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
- The terms of this Agreement are binding upon, and will inure to the benefit of the Parties, including their respective licensees, successors, and assigns. We may assign, license or transfer any or all of the Rights you have granted to us to any other person or entity. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, there are no third-party beneficiaries to the Agreement.
- If any provision of this Agreement is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to effect the intent of the Parties, and the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected or impaired, unless continued enforcement of the provisions frustrates the intent of the Parties.
- No delay or failure by either Party in exercising any right under this Agreement, and no partial or single exercise of that right, will constitute a waiver of that or any other right. Failure to enforce any right under this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other right.
- This is the entire agreement between the Parties, and any changes must be agreed to in writing by the Parties.
- This Consent and Release will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbia and the laws of Canada applicable in that Province.
VIOLATIONS AND COMMENTS
Please report any violations of the Terms or make any comments to info [ a t ] liberonetwork .com
We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
Last modification was made June 18, 2021.